Determine your exact, specific speech differences
- Pronunciation (Vowels and Consonants)
- Intonation (Melody)
- Auditory Discrimination (Ability to “Hear” Sounds)
- Speech Rate (Speed)
- Speech Volume (Loudness)
- Non-Verbal Language (“Body Language”)
- Verbal Language
- Vocal Quality
“I did the test before the class. It was really interesting finding out my weaknesses. It helped us know what to work on and we were able to measure my progress. When I finished I was really happy.”
Varanich “Nikki” Chinprapinporn
catena consulting engineers
Native Language: Thai
- 1.5 hour evaluation with 3-4 page report
- Helps decide best training option
- Find out exactly what you need to improve
- For class students – refer to report during your classes
- For individual students – helps plan your curriculum and prioritize what to work on
- Not required to participate in services
- 45 minute evaluation with 2-3 page report after your training
- Learn exactly how much improvement you made – data!
- Determine what sounds, melody, etc. you could still improve
- Proof of improvement!
“I never learned how to correctly make the sounds. Now I can. Thank you!”
– Huong Nguyen, Machinist, The Boeing Company
No! In fact, it may be the easiest test you’ll ever take. I’ll do all the hard work – you’ll simply need to try and talk as normally as possible as you read words, sentences, and have a conversation.
Please contact me for the most up-to-date assessment cost!
Tests are scheduled during office hours (see below), usually within a week.